Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cancer Education Online

I think I'm one of those people who have become really callus towards the mainstream medical industry. Particularly as it relates to deadly diseases. They appear to only have different information than what I do! The main difference being they spent thousands for their education and all I've done is research online. Perhaps they need to set aside time every week and do the same....then I might say that they are more informed than I am!

When you read what they consider "success" and "cure" rates to be (living 5 yrs. after their debilitating procedures), and what other harm their procedures such as mammograms can do....how can they boast about what their profession has accomplished?

After my siblings going through their procedures for removal of their malignant tumors, three of my other siblings went and got every test they could think of to make sure they did not show any signs of the same types of cancer showing up in them.

BAM...they just exposed themselves to more radiation (cancer cause). Of course, they also at that time called me and suggested that I also go and be checked. I gently told them that since cancer does obviously run in our family, I was not going to "up" my chances for getting it by exposing myself to the same procedures that are known to cause it!

Understandably they think I'm a little bit "out-there" with my concepts, but not one of them has done their own research. They are like most people that just choose to bury their heads and let the "good" doctor who has all this education and must know more than them, control what will happen to them should they be diagnosed with it.

After all, it's easier that way!

I love them anyway, and will continue to slowly plant knowledge into their heads (hopefully), that they need to take the steps necessary to protect themselves from a medical society that has clearly gone astray from "due no harm"!

At least if they will come around to the concept that there are alternatives that can work right along side "standard" medical professions or in conjunction with it, then you're taking an approach that can put a double-whammy on this disease and hopefully also salvage your own body in the process.

Some of my favorite sites online for educational purposes are:

Healing Cancer Naturally
Cancer Tutor
(Provides information on what natural solutions to use depending on the type of cancer you are diagnosed with.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home