Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cancer & Alternative Medicine - California

It came as a surprise to me (although I don't know why), when I came across a site that published information on a law that was passed by California in 2002, letting that state use and run "alternative" clinics! Now I know California has had these clinics and health centers because I've seen them listed on the web....but I wasn't aware that a law was passed in their state condoning them! I say, great for them, and let's hope that more states will follow suit. Afterall, it is our bodies and we should be able to choose what we believe to be the best thing to keep them going. Hopefully, mainstream medicine will also embrace the concept that different practices, used together, could create an entirely different outcome.

Another site that I have found with a lot of information in regards to natural cancer treatments is the Cure Zone . They not only have cancer information, but information for all kinds of other health problems, with specific herbs and remedies that might just help you more than what your current physician is doing. And just as they say.....please let your doctor know of any natural course you are going to pursue, because some drugs that they prescribe and any natural remedies that you might take, might have adverse affects. Please be wise about this!

If you look under the "Cancer" link that is at the top of the page, they will give you a list of the different herbs and remedies that are being used throughout the world. My sister is using some of these in her battle, but I feel she needs to do more! I believe colon cleansing is a must first step, and many of the alternative medicine practioners also suggest this along with a herbal remedie to enhance your immune system. The good thing is, she's at least more open to suggestion, than my brother, and is looking into the practice and it's benefits. More people with this disease should be doing the same thing, in my humble opinion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home